Wednesday 2 March 2011

Final Sculpture Images

I have finally finished my tentacle inspired final piece. All that is left to do is photograph it properly, with decent lighting, but until then these are my attempts and photographing it...








Here are my photos I have taken using a Nikon D60 and using a proper lighting set up...

Above I have used a white backdrop which I think is really effective and creates a modern and contemporary feel to the structure.

Below I have used a black background, which with the lighting creates a moody and sultry effect to the structure. However, I want to have my final piece on the white background as I think it shows off its qualities a lot better than the black background.





Below you can see the final photograph of the tentacle inspired structure. I like the space at the top of the  photo, it allows the piece to breathe within the space.


No comments:

Post a Comment